Saturday, May 14, 2011

A great source for safe, non-toxic home products!

If you know me, you know I am always trying to have my family eat more healthy, nourishing, safe food (which usually means organic). Well, over the last year or so I have really realized that I should also be USING safer products AROUND my family and in my home.


Thankfully, my friend Shauna Davis (a fellow pastor's wife) introduced me to Melaleuca: The Wellness Company. Once I heard what they offered, I was IN! I have been doing my shopping with them for consumable non-grocery items since November and have been SUPER impressed!!

They pride themselves in:
1) being a U.S-based company
2) being "Green" - using their resources wisely and using green manufacturing processes
3) offering safe, non-toxic products and never using ingredients that could harm a person, animal OR the environment
4) offering a viable "business" for those who would like to actively refer people to shop with their company, with no investment/delivering products/doing parties/collecting money, etc.


The BEST thing is that everyone shops DIRECTLY with Melaleuca, who manufactures their own products.


Anyway, their products are awesome - none of their cleaning products need child safety caps, which is awesome and provides me with great peace of mind. I've switched over to using all of their products in our home (well, not quite all of them YET, as they have over 350 products!). 


They offer products in these 5 categories:
1) Ecosense line of cleaners: everything to clean your home, dishes and laundry
2) Vitality for Life: vitamins, supplements, sports nutrition and weight loss/fiber products
3) Bath & Body: everything to wash men, women and children and to get them ready in morning (soap, haircare products, deoderant, lotions, etc)
4) Sei Bella: skin care and cosmetics that are all vegetable and mineral based
5) Pharmacy items: all over-the-counter pharmacy items and dental products - they even have toothbrushes, floss and band-aids!




Anyway, I'd LOVE to tell you more about them (and the perks and freebies that come with shopping with them) if you'd like to hear! I love that there is NO risk with shopping with them and you can cancel your shopping acct at ANY time. If you'd like to hear more, shoot me an email at brynmel27@msn.com. We can hop on a quick webcast together and I'll explain how shopping with them works. Then you can see if it might be a good fit for your family and if you'd like to just give shopping with them a try for a few months! They are great!!! In the meantime, you can check out: www.melaleuca.info for some additional info via a few short videos.

No comments: