In the next few months, there will be changes coming to my blog - in fact I will probably have a whole new one. I am taking steps to set up my own "Healthy Eating Consulting Business". I will be offering things like:
- consultations with those interested in eating healthier but not knowing where to start
- in-person kitchen/pantry assessments to see what we are starting with
- step-by-step assistance and ideas of where to start
- custom meal-planning and recipes depending on your family size, likes/dislikes, dietary needs
- possible group cooking lessons on different topics
- online versions for those who don't live nearby!
I will start with the basics and go from there. I know there are a LOT of people out there (because some of my friends and family are some of them!) who want to eat healthier and better but who have no idea where to start. I aim to take the guess-work out of that and help bridge the gap! I am SUPER excited about this. I think down the road I will plan to expand my knowledge base through further education, but for now I am excited to share my experience and knowledge/research with all of you.
My new website will have a "blog" feel to it and then hopefully a special section where only my paying clients can access further info.
In the meantime, I need help with a NAME for my business. The best one I have come up with is "The Healthy Home"....a subtitle of some sort might help....i want something fresh, current and catchy (but not gimicky or cheesy).
Any ideas?? Leave a comment please!
****ALSO, I am in the middle/final stages of putting together the "Rockford Buying Club". I will be coordinating healthy/natural/whole/organic food ordering for a group of families in the Rockford area. It will help us all get better food at better prices b/c buying clubs can usually get wholesale discounts on food from certain sources! IF you are interested in being a part of this, please email me (firstname.lastname@example.org)!